Monday, August 25, 2014

Glitter.. Silence... New Moon... Love

Hello from my heart to yours.....

"We need to find God, and He cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass - grows in silence' see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence.... We need silence to be able to touch souls."  Mother Teresa

This morning, I awoke in a melancholic mood... daydreaming from the minute I went outside and felt the morning sun on my face... during these "mood swings", the same song will play over and over in my mind and heart... "Glitter in the Air" by Pink... and I cried...several times during the day... that's the kind of love that everyone should experience.. not just romantically, but I think spiritually as well... to me, it's about letting yourself be vulnerable to truly love someone and allowing yourself to be loved by another.. love is about taking that "leap of faith" ... the uncertainty of it all creates many emotions inside.. excitement, fear, happiness and disbelief... "the tip of the iceberg, the sun before the burn, the thunder before the lightening, the breath before the kiss, the walk before the run" ... all those lyrics stirring emotions... the line in the song that brings me to tears every time is "there you are, sitting in the garden.. clutching my coffee.. calling me "Sugar".... you called me "Sugar" .... OMG... seriously??? imagine that for a moment..... of course, you are thinking about "romantic" love.... as you should....just as I have a million times.....   but, for just a moment (indulge me here) ... imagine that it is God speaking to you... and asking you if you "have ever felt this way?".... imagine if you were to take that "leap of faith" and "closed your eyes and trusted.. just trusted" .... imagine that in the silence of your garden, you go outside and there He is..... sitting in your garden... yeah, okay...... maybe it's a way out concept for some of us.... and until the very moment that I wrote this, I never thought of it that way.... but that's how it happens... that's how the Spirit moves me.... and.. I found a little inspiration today......... :-)

Being the loon that I am though, I, of course, thought.. I better check the moon cycle... it might explain the melancholy.... and why I have been practically hypnotized by the song....  oh and big surprise.... it's the "New Moon" ... this is what was said about it, "The energy from the New Moon up to the Full Moon (September 8th.. which by the way, is the Harvest Moon) is gradually building in strength and intensity; thus the New Moon is a great time to set your intentions, write down goals or begin new projects for the forthcoming cycle. Consider sitting in ceremony or personal meditation and affirming to the Universe your intentions & inner-most heartfelt desires for the cycle."  ... so there you have it... as if saying "Wake up, Elena..." ..... 

There is no possible way that any of you can imagine what all this means to me... besides the song and the moon.... I received a text from an earthly angel, whom I haven't spoken to in almost 2 years I think.. it read, "thinking of you.. wanted you to know you are loved and adored immensely.. I see you. " ... and on Saturday, another friend, who I also, haven't seen in about 2 years, asked me why I haven't written... "lack of inspiration," I shrugged... and he said, "We have to find a way to help you get it back" ...  totally unrelated things.. all random God-incidences, if you ask me.... all sending me a message... saying "close your eyes and trust in Him... have faith in God... remember you are loved beyond measure.... meditate in silence and offer your intentions to God" ..... and maybe some day down the road, I'll have that romantic love, too....... lol......(I don't always practice what I preach)....   I mean, I am all over the place here... really just unable to gather my thoughts completely... but, at least I am inspired some.. and I am feeling the love right now.... ... and I wanted to share that with you all.... 

May you be able to use whatever you need to get to the point that you feel the love on fire in your heart... be it romantic or spiritual... at whatever level you want to connect to the world and the world's people... may you be able to get to the place of silence where you will be able to touch others souls.... and may you be able to hold your breath and ask "will it ever get better than tonight....?"  

Much love and light.... you are cherished blessings to the world... may you be blessed and may others be blessed by you.... I lift you all in prayer ... may you all feel the love that is yours in your Divine Right as children of one God...... and may it make you want to throw a fistful of glitter in the air.... xo
Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment